February 10, 2012

Oh, Beloved

Oh Beloved, what joy you bring!
I bask in your Light,
Obtain your glow,
In awe of the grace that I may approach such beauty,
Has sunlight seen such brilliance,
Have stars beheld such glory,
That sparkles yet soft as diamond dew
In ethereal garden's grove?

Oh Beloved, flow through me!
I surrender as one,
Respond to your call,
That I may be blessed with sweet communion from two,
Have angels known such peace,
Has life felt such warmth,
Like heat shimmer 'cross desert sands,
Indistinguishable wave, rising, one?

Oh Beloved, come now, evermore!
For you, let me live,
For you shall I give,
That no dream on Earth or in Heaven be in vain,
Could truth be e'er closer,
Would your spirit concede,
To the breathless devotion in mine?
Becoming, unfolding, with you.

['Oh, Beloved' © Feb 9, 2012 by D.M.]

I
love
you
so
much,
Michael. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam messages will be removed within 24 hours.